Mrs. Genny L. Powell
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education with a Mild Intervention Endorsement
- Associates Degree in Organizational Leadership and Supervision
Years in Education: 15 total- Teaching for 5 years, Title I Instructional Assistant for 10 years
Teaching Philosophy: My teaching philosophy is that all children can learn and deserve a quality education. Every child that comes though my door should feel safe, welcomed, and loved.
Things you enjoy doing on your time off: I love spending time with my family, friends, two boxers, and traveling.
- 2016-2017 Lead Teacher ELA & Social Studies for Kindergarten through Third grade
- 2015-2016 Lead Teacher Kindergarten and First grade
- Supervising Teacher for CCSJ teacher candidates